viernes, septiembre 02, 2011

Mi maestro, mi profesor

I've finished a Action Theater course in Berlin. I've been working very hard with my improvisation and theater level and also about my English language.

In the next time, I would like to demonstrate him that his help has been basic to develop my skills about this topics, but today, I would like to speak about an important decision that he take inside our group

Maybe someone wasn't happy about the different situation in our group. The last day, before our performance, these person try to explain in the middle our reflection.

He only asked them about their own works. They had to develop their own skills and if this was their homework inside the group. More or less, I would like to understand that if we had problems we had to talk outside that space.

He seriously explained us that our work is inside us, and also in our live, yesterday, people in the high school told about the bad role of the trade unions; Ok, I know this but now it is the time to walk together with the other persons. It is not necessary wait the other.

Our transformation is inside us, later we can find out the others, but only later our work

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y