viernes, septiembre 02, 2011

Our wall

In Berlin, 13 of August, they remembered the build of the wall, 50 years. Later, 1989, the wall and also the Communism was destroyed, in the middle this situation the different world were developing itself. In Spain, we're our walls and we need also to destroy it: our society cannot allow that the building will be our jail for all our life. That is not freedom

I know that the way won't be easy and maybe someone could say to me that my idea is a stupid and crazy thought but I'm happy because, at least, I don't say lie the same some presidents that say that teacher only work 20 hours per week. It's this president, also, has been Education's minister, then, we only rest to ask us, what hands drive our life and job?, And I also ask me about if the nature looks after all elements although the bad influences. Then, I repeat, I'm happy when I know that my words will be idealistic but not lie.

If we will change our lives, to flee the powerful's paw. They should look for other actions to take our freedom but there are so many persons that have forgotten that the education would help for so many things that a lot of times we're walking towards our individuality and the indifference for the others.

Destroy wall. It will be our next target, but we must work to obtain its, every day, because, always the wall's builder are prepared to start another time.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y