viernes, junio 27, 2014

Apple tree

I was running around this hard circle. In summer, that distance kicked my brain althought I had been preparing for longtime a new illusion to obtain my total performance but those men were incredibles. They had control about my garden, but they were happies because that apple bornt every year with a sexual shapes, at less, they argued that they're disturbed by these sharp and angolous lines.

Finally, we decided that they should go out our nice and exuberant grass, we couldn't dominate their ill minds. the next decision would be show them our position although they, in the first moment, laugh, later, cry and finally kicked the others. Those men always want win although their incapacity

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y