domingo, junio 12, 2011

I was sleeping

This daybreak. It was hotter night in this spring. I had opened the windows but it was a strange night to open it, the tales have gone into my bedroom. The wasp flown around my body. Two drop of Marilyn five slipped by my body, to remind her absence; but this night, I had put my mess T-shirt, then the wasp look for it bedroom into it, because the other parties of the body was overcast of honey. The bee had played this night with her sweet food and when the wasp arrived to her wasps' nest I had been feeling her sting for all night but my happiness fulled and troubled my mind. The Pau's songs dance around the bed and I found that my flying body hadn't weight, it was the first time after I had tried to elaborate that incredible performance that it wouldn't like play with it. I was trying to wake up because it was the dreamed moment, my body could do it all. I was awake and the dessert, the river, the chaos, beach and sea had his own way with my jungle balls, balance, stings, games and the most important the variety of rhythms that I had discovered with the funny and marvelous catalan musician. Here, the weak wave arrived, there, the crash of the powerful tsunamis that broken the sweet cadence of wonderful dances where two sweaty and weightless bodies had been traced for all night the lines of theirs loves.

The night didn't finish because, I played a endless game where we always won although
I sensed, in this moment, the precipice, I woke up.the wasp was sleeping and my sore body felt all his weight. The dance lived only in my mind but
I won't close the window

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y