domingo, junio 19, 2011

I also had a bad moment with the music

I’m not a flute dog; today, I have been reminding that 21 years ago, I loosed the opportunity to performer my life.
That wife said to me that the sausage would be wonderful with tomato but I was tired and I bought a plastic tomato that wreaks my corrupt way.
If her husband had opened his garden for us, I would help him to choose the best tomato that I had seen yesterday but he always was sure about his neighbor then it was impossible have a good relation with that family
I had heard that Celtic festival in the North of Spain, Ortigueira. I would like to know that paradise but without songs.
I arrived a week later when I think that there wouldn’t be music, car or people but that night…, I wake up sweaty because there, I reminded the worst nightmare. Those young children had thought the same of me: without a lot of people, they decide that they don’t stop to listen to songs. When the break morning arrives, I also ran next day, it is for that, in the evening, I was so tired that I had lost my mind.
Where I would find out my new bed for that night?
I had always thought that a camping was a bad idea if you look for peace but when the afternoon finished, I looked for other beach. I hate people, I didn’t like see someone, the noisy full my mind, my body. My car came in the middle of the sand, nobody was around my car. I was happier man in the world. Maybe 100 meters, it would be the best place, but, then, the car stopped. The most awful sand in that country had caught the wheels.
I was very excited. My car roar to look for the correct way, but that was impossible.
I didn’t like people, but every person around me helps me. Two husbands forgotten their family, a couple stopped their naked love. Finally, a wrecker took out my car. I understood that a camping was the most wonderful place in the world. There, I slept well and I loved people, forever.
It was a day, a bad moment, where I hated the songs. But today, I’m a flute dog and today, I reminded Clarence Clemons, Big Man, his saxophone talks me about the love, the river, the dance, the life.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y