domingo, junio 19, 2011

Big Man, listened to for a flute dog

My friend Javi knew a lot of time ago Bruce Springsteen and Clarence Clemons, Big Man; maybe, in those time, I came down the rivers or he was tried to play football. The songs wasn't the most important in my life. Step a step, I'm been listening to the different groups (now I'm listening to "True Color", Eva Cassidy; maybe she's singing it to receive Big Man between the stars.

Now, I'm discovering the lyric of the songs, before, when I listened to the songs, Big Man translate to me his strong and honest sounds. I've loved him and I will love him forever when the dance of my life trace the ways that I will have to discover.

Today, my friends are walking around the world to discover their own world. The powerfuls would like that their wonderful ways would be covered for us; but the Dj has prepared the songs to cover the river, the mountains and the rows that we are helping us to draw. Now, I want to travel with them; Danny Federici, Big Man, Bruce, Eva, Dylan, Who and anothers musicians play when I dance with my clumpsy movements.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y