jueves, mayo 14, 2015

My countryside

I am living in a nice place near a wonderful river and with a foret which sings every morning share the blue color with the birds, that, now, I hear. There, I recognize the sheeps, as an old town, these animals are happies when they're together. They know that their feed will be sure and abudants, their laugh, blame of jump if it would be necessary. I imagine them clapping although, their bosses say stupid pompous words. The grass are waiting them and everyone can eat and they will also be protected.

But, worker people! What mechanism improve them to believe these beings who liar and steal from shamelessness and the insolence?

Can it be a kidnap god? . Could our blind love for the money be?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y