viernes, abril 08, 2011

they oppen dark ways

The last Thursday, I saw the “masdeunciudadano” meeting. I stopped some minutes but three weeks ago, I decided not take action for this association, then after an half hour, I came out.
When yesterday and today, I’ve heard that they have obtained 1.500 signatures, I’m very happy for them and also for the our city.
I’m seeing this society with a big preoccupation, I always say that it is necessary wake up and at Guadalajara, these people help us to look other ways, then
Why I don’t like to help them. ?.
Where I’m situated? Where I could help in?
I have been listening, more and less, your post; when Alberto sent us his ten points, its subjects are very interesting for me; I will write later;
I’m also tired when the principal subject of our society is the politician salary or corruption.
But, where are our capacities?
When I heard that the electrical and economic power doesn’t return our money and that they indicate our economic way,
Why the electrical power gives us its price and we cannot impose the water price when they spend it?
The builder and speculators drive us toward a wrong way that we take it, from these days, we were caught and from these days we cannot take the free decision. The consumerism is our freedom and also our principal problem. Sometimes, have we criticized them?
Will be capable to drive our life?

Alberto told us about the housing problem. Has an easy solution?
- The politicians have been in the builder hands: they create a lot of employments and richness
- The builder haven’t moral limits when they want to obtain their targets
- A possible solution: Javier told us about the local committee that studies next town growth.
But, this problem finishes here? I have freedom when I must pay an enormous price for a field that before was a plowing field?
The freedom’s rich men are the slavery of the people without ground.
The water is the other principal problem. The bad politician those that say to us our power to increase our money and also our wonderful life without spend. We should show them the real cost.
I have written sometimes about an incredible day in Edinburgh, there, two young was playing golf in the middle of the city. I was summer and when I ran at the morning, the August sun was very funny, four hours later; it was raining for all afternoon and evening. That happened the last week of August. The next week when I came in to Alcala and I saw the first moment of the new golf spaces. I understood better the crazy dreams of our society. We would like to live an unreal life.
Sometimes, we take dreams but cold iron of our bed show us our real possibilities

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y