viernes, abril 22, 2011

Do you live change your Spanish Coupe?

I was the Queen Coup. You have been able to see me. I was wonderful and valuable. They played with me. I would like that Shakira or Sara touch me but the others, men; you see, drink beer and were eruptives.
I had dreamed with the best football players: Messi, Andrés, Xavi and the others Pique, etc…; but I always love the best trainer that can drive a good team.
Maybe the journalists always say that the football is wonderful with these players and that it is not important the tactic situation but I always have though that the wonderful players with the wonderful tactic would be a very nice situation.
Now, Mourinho knows his players and their possibilities and he also knows the other team: Barcelona and he has prepared a wonderful tactic that is preventing the wonderful play of the best team in the world. The Mourinho's players have understood if they work very hard with the trainer's help, they can win the match. It is always important to know their limits. A good team look for minimize its and if it is possible to cover its.
It is an absurd and stupid approach from some sport journalist to indicate an idealistic situation when they want to forget every element that should help to performer a team.

Sorry, I always speak and speak about my knowledge and a clever being said to me, yesterday that I’m able to be a tiny thinker and don’t recognize my real situation

It is true when Sergio explain that I would like play with the Madrid supporters, maybe not to explain angrily that our situation is very bad and that they don’t be happy with an artificial situation but I saw their noisy happiness and I decide slope down to the street because it is easier explain them my ideas, but the Madrid bus ran over and I have been quiet, perhaps I have been quiet for always, because it is impossible to fight against the huge bus. I was nice, wonderful but weak and the only needed five seconds to demonstrate to me that I was mayfly.
If the supporters love this sport and they don’t take action for the bad moments that we live in this economic situation we will prepare some news where we performer amused match football.
Sometimes, he has to stop because the governor has a famous club and then his supporters love him. If a Spanish or England club has a manager who realize some bad actions in his communities but they drive a football club that obtains good results and their supporters wouldn’t renounce with their children to see the dreamed match.
Can a children supporter understand that it is more important the country’s money because it will open some opportunity for their inhabitants that the strange goal that obtains a mercenary player?. Maybe it would be a good performance if I take action with a movie where they could see a common citizen who is very happy when he shouts with the money’s governor to obtain a better life in his town.
The citizen player has jumped: he has a long hair, and his boots are beautiful. He dominates the ball (good schools, good hospital, and good playgrounds). The supporter will be that the society has good information about the money and then every child can play football, basketball or another sport in their playground or their parks.
I would be important to see that everyone lift their shirt to explain their happiness for these situations in every street.
Maybe the egoist men would show us their helps for the society when he obtains the organization of a world champion for us (the community) where the parents can earn a lot of money.
This day, I will stop; the powerful bus with it small things would have won another time.
Children and parents will see a good match with extraordinaire players and trainers and they will say us that they need these moments, not the visionary instants:
Are you seeing the Spain Coupe? Was it far away because it had afraid? Was it so happy in the middle of supporters?
Had it been living happy in the middle of politician authorities and the financial powerful?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y