viernes, abril 22, 2011

Forty years later, he ask in spite his intelligence?

Would had it been living happy in the middle of politician authorities and the financial powerful?
Was it beauty more important that its ideas? Some supporter show us theirs bottoms; is their lives so hard in front of the other communities?
Should I judge them when I don’t like some bad situation in my town and perhaps I wouldn’t accept some of their special symbols?
But, if I have accepted come in with them; Am I stupid freak that doesn’t take action in the real moments?
Was the moment when the other team supporters love this symbol or unless they are quiet with a national song?
I would like speak you about myself with my big ear that help me to listen to the different ideas and persons with their egoist positions;
I would like explain you about myself with my pest legs that its usually help to give me around dangerous positions but people don’t like because somebody said them that there are only two ways and if you take one, then your position is pollutant, but I had forgotten, the third group, who can criticize because they have found out the objective world where they have the equal opinion.
I would like show you my beauty and valuable silver plated and gold colored body. It is possible that you dream about me and the different ways to obtain me; you can work hard and without rest or maybe you can speculate with the money and company. Sometimes, the economic power helps us to speculate with the basic food (not conscience problems with the secondary effects: hungry between the poor people).
If the dictator help us to stabilize the oil our body will be happy but if the dictator want his power over his citizens then we can speculate with the expensive oil that it also help us for our wonderful world (the poor’s crowd born to dead.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y