domingo, marzo 27, 2011

Second time

If I also write here it will be because I don’t know where the clue to wake up people Some person said to me that maybe I would be a little dictator because I could think that I’m the most brilliant man in the world. I’m afraid about this but I fight to analyze always where I’m and I also read and heard my friends.
WHEN SOMEBODY SAID TO ME that I could have the most beautiful world and they don’t say to me how it is the prize. I have two thought:
- Why I need to take something that I never haven’t liked, and after this
- How many expenses increased my life to pay my new situation?
Finally, I always want to drive my ways, that it is the most important
The advertisement’s paradise has a wrong mistake for us(not for them because they know very well) that we should always to know, the prize.
The politician aren’t able to have control over the financial power after this power had needed the people help. There are some politicians that don’t want that we have the real power over them. Why?. Maybe, we know people that work in the dark jobs and economic, we say it because this situation help us some time but finally, the country has less tax, less public services and also the workers have worst job’s conditions.
The clown will stop near himself to analyze his life and after he will performer every idea but he show it very crazy and very strong. He will do ridiculous; then, when he wants a new house, he would like the bigger and wonderful and maybe if he has lost his friend to prepare the barbecue, he’s able to buy some human toys to show them in the grass, after the neigborhood will listen to Bruce Springsteen's songs in the grass and then he will have a wonderful barbecue where his neighborhood would like to visit his new house.
Other day the clown looks for the best new car to show it in his job or in his new street.
The clown will speak very bad about the dictator but he has a lot of spends and then, he will have to visit these persons to buy them the energy that they have. Then, when he show his new life’s condition, he will go higher because down him, there are a lot of dead, murderer for the dictators that he said to hate them and now, he kiss them.
After all these situations, a clown wants to help his society, then he arrives to the door a political party, he explains his ideas and the political party power laughs with him but finally, he discover that he will help in the low actions and the boss takes decisions to help their families and their friends.
He remembered that wonderful clown that walked away in a dusty way

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y