sábado, marzo 26, 2011

Simplicius

Ten years ago, Simplicius, a bad clown, disappeared in a strong day when he discovered that his performance was a bad action and a bad help to the clowns.
He came out sad and silence. We thought that that man had lost to the clown. These days when, I have been watching TV, I recognized him because his name was the same and I also saw his sight but now he spoke English. In the first moment, it was very difficult understand him after I discovered that the linguistic was less important than his voice that he use to drive the rhythm in every moment.
He lived in Great Britain; today, he explains in his video that he has heard Mr. Cameron that he said that privatization will be the solution but immediately, I remembered that the financial bank and the insatiable private
Fortune had originated the last financial world crisis then we are stupid? Or, is it a liar over our thoughts?
Simplicius explains in his video his new performances
The clown had prepared the different performers and I would like to saw them. Really, I should recognize that his English level was better than before but he should practice some hours if he would like to show them in Britain.
The clown performed a water defense where he told about the dessert and the chaos after a wild environmental human action.
The clown played with the rhythm and the movement. The most important subject was that we were an important solutions in our problems. Maybe, the politician, the financial power, some people that use the Trade Union wouldn’t be so powerful if we take our own lives and our dreams were our own dreams. The clown used to say us with some visual action that our power was in our action:
He showed them not the wonderful paradise of the publicity and every day when he had to pay everything of their expenses.
He also showed the happiness to learn other ways where the money wasn’t the most important thing in their lives.
People think that the clown always are a stupid idealistic and the dark power, a lot of times, work to indicate it; here, it is important the tale of the naked king whom nobody spoke him about this nakedness. Now, we are the little kings that we don’t know where it is our weak in this society; we only want to know that we are the king but this solution is a way without return when the powerful close our life toward their solutions than they have, of course.
The builders, the financial power and their slaves never let us to take our own decision.
Every morning when I watch TV or listened to the radio, I’m amazing the advertisement power. I don’t believe that nobody could fight against them.

MY PERSONAL ACTION

Sometimes, I think if my actions are very stupid (I don't use my car after a month) but I also think if 100.000 persons token other habits, the economic power would change their arrogances.
I recognized that some days, it is difficult that I don't take the car because it will be more easy to return soon to my house. But it is a good time because I'm able to write and to read the English Book; I also walk that now it is better to me.
I also have the idea that I wouldn’t like to help these dictators that our society help because we need spend a lot of energy that they have.
Our reality looks for some crazy men because it is necessary don’t stop our world, unless the powerful said to us that.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y