domingo, febrero 13, 2011

Comedian

I've been prepared our bed, but our lives were so different; when I heard your sounds, the arms and my legs were paralyzed, only your eyes helped me; your eyes of the color of the Beatles, Bruce, Dylan, Penn, Eastwood, these showed me the way, maybe tomorrow we could sleep in the same bed and we could do the night so long than the dawns discovered our sweat bodies. It is been a strong way, where every stone, every fall hides the dream wishes.

Could I find you out if my love was the Reinaldo Arenas performer by Javier, or my clarity was in the Sampedro's bed with the passion life of Bardem, or my efficiency combine with the crazzy actions the hit man Anton Chigurh?.

They, comedian, he is the life of different characters. Today, I see my friend around underworld to look for the ribbon that it will lie him to lose life. Or the charming people who broken hearts listen to other side of the phone.

I wake up between your characters to understand the life. Your passion show the cowardly hidden between the paws of their owner that throw them to bark

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y