sábado, julio 02, 2011

a lonely tree

I’m arriving later and you are there, my dear tree. Today, I’ve been visiting my friend and he has been told for a half hour. I love to hear him. He translates his protective shadow when the sun kicks my tired legs.

Meanwhile I’ve stopped under the tree, I have seen a lot of people inside it. It has been wonderful, there, I’ve found that child that always was sleeping; now, he was in the strong branch and he looked at the different branches where he would dance with the funny songs of his teacher if he before will open his ears .

Under it, a girl also teaches a new lover, she dreamed to know an old poem about the realistic time. Now, she has understood she only can take bit moments.

A boy destroys the straw’s house where he had been living for all his life. Now, he’s naked but happier than never. He dresses his own clothes that he has looked between the waste paper. He doesn’t spend time with it; He’s building the heavy row, narrow and winding, with his friends, teachers and books.
If you see an erratic young around the towns; sometimes his head will have a horizon that you can understand it, if you has preferred the highway.

On the top, other person sights an unrealistic life that he dreams it. Every step to obtain it, it would be a wrong advance to his disappearance...; but the splendor of trifling emeralds cannot be destroyed when the light blinds the weak life.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y