domingo, mayo 15, 2011

Pirates and buccaneers

When I watch: “Pirate radio” or” Billy Elliot”, I’m dreaming with other world; someone would talk about an unreal world but this is more realistic than people that they believe a liar. Unless, my world is funnier. This is an important point of view in our time It would be stupid to try answering those persons.

Today, it was the same, I tried to reflect about his ideas but this is impossible, only if will take his T-shirt and it will forget my head, I would continue his reflection
then. When I dream about the song and dance, it would be cruel if I won’t think about every lyric and movement that supporter my feelings for the felt lifes.

This time, when “The Who” is nearer be understand better by me; I remember Juan, who show us this wonderful group and I throw him in absence every break to speak about his family, about his love for the literature and classic and Greek music.
Sometimes, when I run and I think about the different things, I’m a little jealousy because these persons had this information about the book and music very young. How much had I wanted read “the grapes of Wrath”! I didn’t heard, maybe only the sports.
This morning, when I was watching “Pirate radio”, I saw the life of every Dj and I also was seeing the life of lyric writers that it was our life but our life with funny rhythms songs that open us a world less petrified and sad.
The dark time, the buccaneers will arrive with the colored shirts that promise worlds choose for the business power.

And someone of its messengers will also arrive with fire whips and:
Said us: “you are a liar”; and you cannot forget the day, when in front of TV camera, he said us: look at me: in Irak, there are weapons of massive destruction.
Finally, there weren’t it, only the indifference towards the civil citizen and the avarice of the weapon's salesmen and the wild beings that exploit the pain and fear.
Particularly, I hadn’t negotiated with that dictator, six months before overcome that country.
And, yesterday, other time, you would like to call liar your enemy, because you haven’t politic adversary, you prefer enemy and your supporter should to have the same.
You, yo, y and your supporters laugh and applaud. It is the word the other way round.

If you are happy and you are sure then everybody was happyer because we cannot be happy if you are angry. But only it is for that because: How many liars in your life! How many indifference for your country!, How many friendly with the dictator and another cruel salesmen.

1 comentario:

Janson dijo...

Maestro!!

Como no entiendo tus reflexiones en castellano (aunque me gusta leerlas de vez en cuando :P) Me he puesto a leer las que tienes en inglés... que entiendo menos todavía....jajaja
En esta hablas de "arm of massive destruction" que debe ser el brazo del camarasa, para tener ese poder :P
Luego hablas también de los vendedores de brazos "arms salesmen".... no se... no me entero :'(

Un abrazo :)

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y