domingo, marzo 22, 2015

¿Se acabará la reflexión? la innacción

My old colleagues are actives. Not me. They're lived a nice situation because they're discovering other people. I'm stopped without hopes. When I read that they discover the big problems that everyone, every group usually have in the usual relationship, I try to justify my position but it is not true. Step by step, I discover that I' m impovershment myself that it is sad. Everyone, in their life, should be contaminate by their mistakes.

Medias, newspaper are usually in the hands of different powerfuls: religious, economics and politics (although, at the end, these people are under the protection of the first two powers); these Medias finally translate a nice idea about these powers although in every of its actions, every day, we discover that they made big and awful mistakes that are eliminated but these employees.

Podemos people have changed this aceptation of our destinity. We can drive our country over financial power, it is the fear and the hate that these dark powers try to translate to a society that perhaps, a lot of times, are looking for the protections of these insatiable beasts. That is our weakness, they have the money and the employment (the last times, the slave employment).

Should we work to discover other ways for our lives?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y