lunes, marzo 09, 2015

Destroying education with a weapon of massive distraction

Visión del confidential against the vision of a saleswoman of "El Pais"

Yesterday. I saw a "nice" news about the English language in our school. At the end, I looked for the reporter. Uff! the same person who wrote some months ago about the wonderful English. She found out the ideal supporter in some school but she mustn't find out where the big problems that this are being produced in our school and high school.

I enjoy the English and the last years, I've worked very hard to improve it but it is some report as the first of this post, that I must pay attention. Some children are being invited to look for other schools because maybe their English level is not very good, but wouldn't be more important that our students at the beginning, learn the different topics in their languages?

Can we improve our English language levels?, Ok, I'll be there. but nobody should discriminate some students with this subject

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y