miércoles, diciembre 31, 2014

habitaciones para combatir la venta

It will be a curious situation if you try to explain the old feelings about a person death. You're in a bed with a girl, in your first days of a waited relationship. Everyone of us for long time, will open their life as a public service.

She has taken care about some of your nothings. Ok, this new lover enjoys to hear the radio and a reporter, whom we will call Charly. A crazy option will happen, we will be three people in the room, if my lover want to share his love radio with me, I will have to understand, she things herself.

Oh no, I thought that that magic taker would be with me forever but this night is a special opportunity and she and I will have our night of Love without spectator, He should understand it

Years later, The Newsroom series has finished. Charly has died, everyone of his team is reminding him. Don Quixote was a crazy man who fought for honesty and decency in journalism. A friend wrote that he believed of freedom of the press, but this is not the same, merchants of his own products  deify it because this goddess is submissive of their liar.

My memories to those two Charlys whom I always need to ask in the middle of the words and the mirror slaves .

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y