sábado, marzo 29, 2014

My car conked out

It was in the middle of a demonstration. I didn't like, it was only because that woman has invited me to share a cigarette although the cultural theories had clamped out on smoking in public places.

Why I'd like this moment, it was a sad history in my life, I'd been a civil servant who had believed that I should always take care about the government orders but a day, I'd discovered that they're smoking in a cave where they're broken the hard disks of their robberies.

Every coin that those decisions had destroyed his countries, he would like return it in every drag. Now he understood that another civil servants would believe the same incensed decisions and his car needed go away

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y