viernes, febrero 13, 2015

It's a cold weather with sunny images

I should prepare the scripts of "Pretty woman"

Hello George, nice to meet you. What did itt happen with your wonderful sunrise?

Oh dear, can I?, We're here in the restaurant where you're found your last boy friend!

This is the place where your friends enjoy that I show my weakness. I'd like show you that funny lake where some years ago, I played kayak.

- Why not? He went out,

- ja! Do you like discover that place?, She hesitated

- Come on. Is it not there where people sell their body?

- Oh please, we were at lake; of course, we saw and knew that awful life (those times) but we crazily played without stopping

- Can we play a moment?

- Oh yes, I bought a kayak and we can share these new experiences

- three hours later

Oh, can we return the next days?. The places, sightseeing, this sport and you

Georges, you're openning close windows!

That high school restaurant will be the sad circle to stupid and unhuman being!

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y