sábado, febrero 21, 2015

I inflate my finger

Someone writes me about discovering the new politicians. Nobody, years before, asked me for explain the robberies of the last years. Pretty parties show the best clothes after passing their shits across a cleaner.

Why these funny people don't say any words with these corrupt actions that have been developed for years?
Everyone has shared their beds with dark ambitions. These nasty moments have clossed our noses and now our breath have broken our dignity.

Why ask you me for know, my friends who have fought to discover our reality? Everyone of them have more dignity than your owners who ellaborate unscropoluous report? Taking care of your own decissions, your owners wouldn't be so sure

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y